Travel Space Bags.

Hmm...

So, I have at least three, if not four, trips left this year to take.

I have to go back to NYC at the end of this month for a christening. (The Husband has been asked to be the Godfather.) And then I have to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving. And then I may have another business trip at the beginning of December. And then I end the year with the big trip to Australia.

So my new Coach carry-on is going to get a hell of a lot of use!

Yes, you read that right... I intend to take only my carry-on for all my trips. ALL OF THEM. Even the trip to Australia.

Crazy, I know. But I think I can do it. How? Well, with the help of these...

Travel Space Bags.



I do not want to check luggage for any of these trips. And if I can squeeze more crap into my carry-on, I am gonna do it. I almost never even use all of the things I take with me when I travel. So I could be much better at packing.

This will, of course, require very strategic wardrobe planning... Especially for the trip to Australia. But damnit! I am gonna do it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you used these before? I had some YEARS ago and they were crap...but would love to find ones that actually work. Let me know!
Me said…
I have not used them before. Was going to order them though. Hmm....

Popular Posts